How naughty are you? If you are looking for a fun site with lots of flirting and large format pictures, you are in the right place. Join hundreds of members all looking for social connections or fun.
How easy is the sign up?
After putting in your email address and age you will be forced to verify your email address straight away. This will either be a huge inconvenience for you or no problem at all, you must put a valid email address in though.
TIP – Make a dump email address for these sites, then your primary won’t get flooded
You’ll then be prompted to add in your screen name and some details about yourself, like who or what you are looking for. After that there’s another prompt to add your photo. Without it you won’t appear in the search results so it’s actually pretty important, no matter how annoying it is.
Depending on your access to your emails you should be able to sign up in a matter of minutes but if you have difficulty or don’t receive the email straight away it could be anything from minutes to hours. Fingers crossed its as easy for you as it was for me.
You also need to be aware that you won’t be able to view members profiles fully until you have filled yours out fully too. Mundane but again necessary.
There are 3 terms to choose from and one trial. Currently the trial offer is for 3 days but they also give you 2 extra days for free, so you will pay $2.97 for a total of 5 days. This isn’t the worst trial offer I have seen, it’s definitely one of the better ones. By taking the trial you can get all the upgraded features and decide if the site is right for you.
Or you can upgrade to a monthly plan straight away. The most popular is the 1 month plan which will currently (there is a 30% off promotion at the moment) cost you $25.00 a month, meaning you can practically choose to do one or two months if you wanted. The next is 3 months which discounts it down to $14 a month and then the next most popular is the 6 month plan, costing you a small $11.
The 6 month plan will give you the most savings and value for money but it will also stop you spending more money than you should. If you let your monthly plan roll over for more than a couple of months, you’ve lost out and should have just bought the 6 month plan straight away.
IMPORTANT NOTE – BeNaughty works on a renewal billing service, so if you choose the 1 month plan it will automatically renew and rolling on, billing you monthly in the process. It’s the same for any plan but if you don’t cancel or forget, you’re liable to lose a lot of money in the long run. The trial also converts after the 7 days to a monthly plan.
- Live notifications – See things happen, when they happen. At the top right of your screen you’ll see a notifications bar with your updates icon shaped as a bell. This will give you member notifications such as someone adding new photos, who has sent you a wink or gift etc. Next to that is your messages icon and it will pop up on there if you have received a new message.
- Encouraging you to be social, you can add friends to your ‘friends list’ so you can see when they are online.
- Like Gallery – Use the like gallery to help you find matches as members will get notifications you have liked their picture. It’s very similar to any of the ‘swipe left or right’ type of apps you can get now.
- Advanced search – Using specific criteria you can narrow your search down, especially choosing profiles with photos only.
- Send gifts – Show them you care or send them something flirty like handcuffs.
- Use BeNaughty on the go with mobile devices
- Help Centre – There’s a dedicated help centre brimming with FAQ’s and a secure email form for you to contact them directly with any issues you may have.
BeNaughty has some good features, it’s not overly expensive and is about average when you compare against other sites. The site is easy to use and navigate around, and quick to learn. They encourage you to be social and connect with members, including sending little flirts. It’s a fun site that shouldn’t be passed, it’s definitely worth a try.